What are the advantages of taking amUPandGO?
- amUPandGO was specifically developed to help people wake up on time, and immediately feel refreshed and fully functional
- Taking a tablet at bedtime, or 7-8 hours before your desired wake up time, the effects start upon your awakening
- The feeling upon awakening is that of a higher degree of alertness and focus
How does amUPandGO work?
- amUPandGO has a patented release technology that allows for caffeine and guarana extract to be released 7-8 hours after ingestion of the tablet
- However, amUPandGO caffeine and guarana release is over several hours, so it is like sipping a cup of coffee over a few hours or eating dark chocolate 1oz per hour all morning
What is different about amUPandGO from any other energy pill?
- amUPandGO helps you wake up and feel energetic and refreshed from the start. With an alternative you will have to be awake and functional to take a pill and then still wait for the effects and if short acting, likely get a big bolus of caffeine which will cause rebound. With amUPandGO not only you have alertness and focus from the moment you wake up, but also benefit from the steady release with no highs and subsequent lows
Could I still drink coffee in the morning?
- Absolutely; there is no reason not to. There is a finite amount amUPandGO releases and additional coffee should be up to your caffeine needs and preference
When do I take these tablets and how many tablets should I take?
- You take one tablet at bedtime, or 7-8 hours before your desired wake up/refresh time
- If tolerance to caffeine is high, take up to two tablets
- Overall caffeine content in one tablet is 110mg – same as in 8oz cup of brewed coffee or 2 oz. espresso shot
Are there side effects?
- All the side effects of low caffeine intake will apply; however, the continuous release avoids high peaks in concentration and should be better tolerated; it should also help to avoid withdrawal that is characteristic of coffee consumption
- Do not take if you have allergies or unwanted reactions to any of the listed ingredients
I am currently on different medications; will these tablets interfere with their activity? What adverse reaction will I experience?
- amUPandGO is generally safe and would not produce adverse reactions beyond what would be expected from the equivalent amount of coffee intake
- Please, consult your physician if you have questions regarding the use of caffeine or amUPandGO with your medications
Will this tablet work if I am lactose or gluten intolerant?
- amUPandGO is gluten free
- The lactose used is in trace amounts that are unlikely to cause any GI disturbance
- New formulation without lactose and fully vegan will be available
Can I take amUPandGO again in the morning?
- amUPandGO can be taken as an afternoon energy boost; if taken in the morning, it will give you an energy boost 7-8 hours later that can last for 5-6 hours
Can I break, cut or grind the tablets?
- Please, do not break or in any way compromise the integrity of the tablet or its coating – the delayed release mechanism will not work and likely there will be a more immediate release of the active ingredients
Could I be woken up in the middle of the night through the absorption of the caffeine?
- There is no physiologically traceable release of caffeine until 7+ hours post ingestion in adults; there may be variations in how quickly a swallowed tablet can travel in your GI tract but unlikely to dramatically differ from the average
What is guarana extract?
- Guarana is a shrubbery plant that is native to Northern Brazil and Venezuela. Guarana is an effective stimulant with 2.5 times more caffeine than coffee
- The guarana extract used in amUPandGO has 20% caffeine content
- Guarana is used for its metabolism, energy and performance boosting effects
What are my payment options?
- BioHealth Formulations, the maker of amUPandGO, accepts all major credit cards - Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover, as well as PayPal
Do you ship internationally?
- No; we currently ship within the United States only
Are online transactions secure?
- BioHealth Formulations assures that all transactions conducted online are completely secure. Our website utilizes a secure socket layer (SSL) certification. We are enrolled in all up-to-date security measures to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of your information
- We do not maintain your financial information in our records to avoid any potential security compromise
Will I receive an email confirmation of my order and tracking information?
- You will receive an email notification immediately following your order
- You will receive another notification once your product is shipped; you can track your shipment on USPS site
What are amUPandGO’s shipping methods?
- Shipping is with USPS First Class
- USPS Priority shipping for additional $4
What is your refund policy?
- At BioHealth Formulations, the home of amUPandGO, we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase and are confident that you will be happy with the quality of our product. However, if you’re not satisfied, you can return the product to us for a full refund
- Full refund within 60 days of receiving your order minus the original shipping fees we had to incur
- For full refund, returning the unused portion of your amUPandGO inthe original bottle to:
221 S. 12th Street, Suite S302
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Is amUPandGO approved by the FDA?
- amUPandGO is a dietary supplement and as such does not require FDA approval for sale.
- It was laboratory and clinically tested to ensure the delayed release profile, the quantity and quality of the ingredients are per specification
- It took 3 years of research and testing by Temple University and BioHealth Formulations to create this unique release profile and characteristics
- Each batch of amUPandGO is tested by an independent from the manufacturing lab to ensure its specifications are met before it is released on the market
- amUPandGO is made of all-natural ingredients
- It is manufactured and packaged in an GMP, NSF, Informed Choice and USDA Organic, Halal and Kosher certified, with FDA export certification facility