THE BENEFITS OF BEING AN EARLY RISER
Waking up early is said to be one of the best kept secrets of highly successful people.
- Are more productive, as they have more working hours and fewer interruptions early in the day.
- Experience less stress and anxiety about the day ahead.
- Are more likely to work out and reap the exercise benefits than those who plan to work out later in the day.
- Have time for breakfast – it is the most important meal of the day leading to higher mental and physical performance.
- Tend to be more successful in school and work; in a study by the University of North Texas, early birds had a GPA that was on average a full point higher than night owls: 3.5 versus 2.5.
“Lose an hour in the morning and you will spend all day looking for it”